New York NY Immigration Legal Services

Louis Leeder Attorney at Law is a law firm serving NYC & Long Island with immigration law, green cards, visas & naturalization.

Immigration Law

Immigrants In Front Of American FlagAs a full service law firm located in New York City, NY, Louis Leeder Attorney at Law focuses on immigration law cases of all kinds. In practice since 1990, we have helped countless individuals and families overcome USCIS issues involving temporary visas, consular processing, adjustment of status and permanent residency. Whether you need a temporary visa, permanent residence green card, or naturalization and citizenship questions, call our experienced team today!

Marriage Immigration Law

Are you looking for a marriage case immigration lawyer? You need a skillful immigration attorney to successfully maneuver through the frustrating U.S. immigration bureaucracy. We can help you avoid delays and ensure that your case is well-documented and successful.

Citizenship Interviews

The process of applying to become a naturalized U.S. citizen requires that each applicant must appear for a personal citizenship interview with immigration officials. If you need a citizenship interview or citizen petition, call Louis Leeder Attorney at Law today at 212-566-4099.

Green Card Interviews

A green card obtains you permanent residency in the United States. It is, for the most part, interchangeable with permanent residency. At Louis Leeder Attorney at Law in New York, NY we serve all of New York City and Long Island with green card interviews. Social Security and Green Cards

Cancellation of Removal

We work on cancellation of removal cases, also known as a 10-year green card. If your green card has expired or will expire within the next 6 months, you may begin the renewal process. Our legal professionals will assist you every step including preparing all necessary forms and paperwork.

Sponsoring Relatives

You may be able to sponsor certain relatives to immigrate to the U.S. if eligible. At Louis Leeder Attorney at Law, we are dedicated to helping people with a United States immigration matter, seeking to obtain their permanent residence or naturalization. Call us today to learn more.

Political Asylum

At Louis Leeder Attorney at Law, we can help you with political asylum. Asylum may be granted to individuals already in the United States who are unable or unwilling to return to their home country due to persecution or fear of persecution of political opinion. If you want to be protected from being removed to a country, call us today.Immigration Law Book and Gavel

Work Permit Bond

Do you need a work permit bond? At Louis Leeder Attorney at Law serving New York City, we can assist you in obtaining a work permit bond which is granted to a person whose expertise is urgently needed in the country. Contact us to learn in you are eligible to receive a valid work permit. 

Change of Venue

If you are in immigration court and moving out of state, you need to transfer your court case to a new court. This means you will need to file a Change of Venue Motion. It is important to consult with a qualified immigration attorney because you may encounter difficulties, especially if there is only a short time period before your next hearing.

Adjustment of Status

An Adjustment of Status (AOS) permits foreign nationals currently living in the U.S. to change their immigration status. Our experienced attorneys at Leeder Attorney at Law will work you through the steps which include determining your basis to immigrate, filing the immigration petition, checking visa availability and going to your interview.

Appears in Court for Immigration Work Through the United States

Immigration LawywerWe can also help you with immigration work through the country. Whether you are interested in a non-immigrant visa for temporary stay or an immigrant visa for permanent residence, Louis Leeder Attorney at Law is on your side.

Citizenship Cases

The immigration attorney you choose for your citizenship case is key. We handle all types of citizenship cases at Louis Leeder Attorney at Law located in New York, NY. Have peace of mind knowing that you can trust your immigration lawyers through each step of the process until you finally become a United States citizen.

Family-Sponsored Immigration

Legal United States citizens can sponsor family members for permanent resident status. The conditions for sponsorship by U.S. citizens and permanent residents are significantly different and are subjective to waiting periods. Call 212-566-4099 immediately to get started.

Visa Petitions by Family in the U.S. To Visit

Visitor visas allow citizens of a foreign country temporarily enter the U.S. for business, tourism, pleasure or a combination of purposes. To visit family, you will need to apply for a B-1 visa or B-2 visa, both of which are non-immigrant visas. With a B-1/B-2 visitor visa, you will be able to visit family and friends, take part in tourist activities, and temporarily stay in the U.S.

Contact Louis Leeder Attorney at Law in New York NY today.